Welcome to my blog!

So the truth is that trying to survive in our world as a woman is hard enough at times but toss in some Christianity and you got yourself quite a challenge. My name is Miranda and welcome to my blog. I recently married the love of my life and went from the single life to the newly married adventure. I'm sure my upcoming writings will dive into this new and exciting stage of my life. Sometimes life is quite funny, sometimes it's downright entertaining, and sometimes it can get a little bit more serious. I love God and want to live a life that pleases him but that sometimes is easier said than done. :) So join me as I walk through the trials, struggles and joys of life when the only thing that works is a little chocolate and a lot of faith.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

So the truth is that trying to survive in our world as a single woman is hard enough but toss in some Christianity and you got yourself quite a challenge. My name is Miranda and welcome to my blog. Life happens and sometimes it's quite funny like falling out of bed when you realize you've overslept and you will be late for work. Sometimes it's downright entertaining like today when I put on a face mask and ripped out a chunk of my eyebrows with it when I peeled it off. Then again sometimes it can get a little bit more serious like wondering if God has gotten busy with world peace and forgotten about the fact that you feel like you are drowning and need a lifeline. I love God and want to live a life that pleases him but that is easier said that done most days :) So join me as I walk through the trials, struggles and joys of life when the only thing that works is a little chocolate and a lot of faith.

1 comment:

  1. This is gonna be totally awesome. Looking forward to reading.
    Karena

    ReplyDelete

Austin

Austin
Miranda Tom